Document & Content Specialist
Contract period: 01.03.2024 - 31.03.2025
- Define and perform activities to efficiently and systematically manage information from capture to disposal. This includes revision control, retention requirements and review/approval workflows if needed, including correspondence management.
- Provide consumer-priented guidance and support in following processes and using tools. Respond to consumers' requests, e.g. finding, updating, categorization etc.
- Superuser for system configuration in Pims and/or D2, SharePoint and Teams Advice on lifecycle requirements for documents and content, including subcontractors and/or strategic partners, to ensure the work is completed according to plan and contracts.
- monitor how documents and content are consumed, people who have accessed and systems wherein different copies of documents are stored/linked.
- Have an understanding for quality in documentr and content management. Support activities to identify opportunities for greater automation.
- Higher education. Practical relevant experience and knowledge may replace formal education.
- Minimum 5 years experience with document and information management in field decelopment projects as Operator.
- Extensive experience in document and/or information Management.
- Regulatory competence for the petroleum industry.
- Knowledge of Data and information Management framework terminology, preferably formal education/courses within this area.
- Knowledge of E&P company's value chain
- Excellent knowledge of Document management systems, preferably Pims and Documentum D2
- Super user experience in Office 365 products and especially Teams and Sharepoint
- Preferable with experience with digital interfaces
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, written and spoken
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.