*Document Control Coordinator*
The Document Control Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Document Control Lead with all phases of project development and execution to ensure transparency on the document production status. The Document Control Coordinator will support the Document Control Technicians in their daily tasks and assist the project and engineering team, external suppliers and partners while using our systems. They will prepare and deliver reports to the Document Control Lead to support their respective area of responsibility through to hand over to the operations teams. The Document Control Coordinator exercises initiative in completing recurring assignments under the guidance of the Document Control lead.
• Coordinate the documentation control activities and distribute workload for team, follow-up on pending actions and prepare reports
• Log incoming and outgoing project documentation Including project, technical, subcontractor and vendor documents.
• Manage and maintain document vault (EDMS) data integrity and quality of attributes to ensure the latest revision of a document is always available by enforcing proper
workflows, procedures and quality assurance standards.
• Distribute documents internally and externally and perform client turnovers.
• Prepare external mandates with procurement and suppliers, maintain deliverables
lists and master document registry (VDL, MDR)
• Attend kick-off meetings and train suppliers, partners and internal users on our
document control system.
• Gives training and solves problems with internal members and external partners
• Support the project team with other tasks as required (list extraction, printing,
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a related field, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience
• Experience working on large engineering, procurement or construction projects,
preferably in the Oil & Gas Industrial environment to understand the nature of technical
documents and drawings and sending/receiving drawings, transmittals
• Working knowledge in the deployment and use of EDMS (Aconex, Projectwise,
Hexagon SDx, SharePoint, etc.)
• Strong computer skills with a high proficiency with Excel. Ability to handle large lists,
run V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, charts and formulas. Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
• English is required (French or Spanish are great assets) with strong communication
skills, both written and verbal
• Meticulous, attentive to detail, strong organizational skills, priority management
• Strong problem solving skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.