Coordinate between the Project Team (PT) and Operations to define the documentation and information to be handed over to support operations planning, start-up preparations, and ultimate operations, including formats and characteristics of the information management systems and tools. Develop Documents For Operations (DFO) Strategy; interfacing with stakeholders on requirements and delivery. Ensure Contractor and Supplier documentation and information deliverables meet contract requirements for handover to Operations.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate communications and efforts between the PT and Operations to plan and execute Documents for Operations schedule and processes to meet Company Specifications
• Ensure Company requirements for DFO are understood by the PT and its Contractors and Suppliers
• Interface with Project Team members to support identification of start-up, integrity critical and ready for Operations deliverables
• Plan and conduct DFO workshops, refresher training sessions and roll DFO expectations and requirements to PT and its Contractors as necessary
• Provide guidance, and Facilitate resolution of DFO queries and deviations
• Monitor the PT progress of the review of DFO deliverables, turnover from the contractor to the PT, and handover to operations, report the status of DFO review to handover cycle for tracking purposes
• Identify Gaps and provide resolutions. Report deficiencies to Information Management Lead
• Transmit Early Deliverable / Final Deliverable information packages to Operations
• Proactively bring to the attention of the Project Information Management Lead any issues that could potentially impact final documentation quality, cost or schedule
• Determine the frequency and perform DFO internal audits within the PT and external audits of Contractor and Sub-Contractor teams, and ensure resolution of issues raised
• Ensure adequate performance measurements are implemented to support DFO progress and reporting.
• Ensure all final DFO drawings, documents, and their associated attributes are progressively loaded into Company Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) (UDocs)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in technical or engineering disciplines desired
• Experience in areas of operations and/or project technical support, including working experience with document management, and IT systems and tools
• Expert level proficiency in Information Management skill area
• Understanding of information and documentation needs and uses in operating oil and gas facilities
• Experience in a Production, Refining or Chemicals operations technical support organization
• Strong skills for communicating and interacting with teams. Ability to influence outcomes to meet specified requirements without direct authority over the teams responsible to produce the deliverable
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.