Drilling & Well - Well Integrity Engineer
- The Engineer is responsible for daily follow up of well integrity for wells in operation:
- The WELL INTEGRITY engineer shall (but not limited to):
- Provide well integrity advice for production wells.
- Diagnostic work and technical evaluation of deviation permits.
- Maintain well barrier schematics.
- Follow up well integrity portal (IWIT)
- Follow up and maintain maintenance program.
- Prepare and maintain local work description.
- Collaborate and communicate with D&W, Subsurface and O&M
- Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines
- Experience from Drilling, completion and/or intervention
- Basic knowledge og well integrity Personal Qualities.
- Team builder where co-operation and teamwork are essential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Performance driven and commercial mind-set.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- A lean mindset.
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.