DRILLING & WELL SENIOR INTERVENTION ENGINEER
- The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations
- Provide the key planning for execution of intervention activities.
- Perform experience transfer and well reporting
- Work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment
- Senior Intervention core competencies:
- Well intervention design and operations, Wireline equipment and operations, CT operations, Perforation, Artificial lifting, Fluids, Logging, Completion String Design, Well integrity ToolKit (iWIT), Well Integrity, Well control equipment and systems, Well incident and blowout preparedness, Risk Management, Time and cost estimation, Drilling and Well Time Estimator, Surface well equipment and systems
- Offshore traveling on request.
- Master or bachelor’s degree within relevant technical disciplines
- Valid Offshore Safety Course
- Valid IWCF is an advantage
- Team builder where co-operation and teamwork are essential
- A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Performance driven and commercial mind-set
- Good communication and analytical skills
- A lean mindset
- Ability to live by client's safety and security expectations
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.