Our client, an oil and gas operator, requires an E-Commerce Implementation Adviser to join the team on a contract basis
Description: Purpose of Role:
• Work with the EMS Project Team, Supply Chain function and suppliers to ensure a seamless implementation of the EMS business processes, tools and methodologies for Supply Chain with specific focus on Ariba Commerce Automation.
Critical Responsibilities (MAE/MATTE/HSES):
Major Accident Event (MAE)/ Major Accident to the Environment (MATTE)/Health, Safety, Environment & Security (HSES)
• Ensuring that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and HSES Procedures
Areas of Accountability, Responsibility and Competence:
• Support and progress delivery of a successful implementation of SAP Ariba Commerce Automation plan including supplier enablement, support, training and system understanding.
• Coordinate Supplier Enablement activities to ensure onboarding of ~400 suppliers in Ariba modules to enable electronic transactions (e.g., Purchase Orders, RFQs, ASNs, Service Entry Sheets, Invoices)
• Gain an understanding of the EMS processes, tools and methodologies, particularly related to Supply Chain, but also the key interfaces with Work Management, HR and Finance.
• Adhering to the project timeframe and milestones, use own experience and key contacts to determine gaps and work out ways to overcomes issues that ensure the critical path to successful implementation of EMS.
• Assist in change management and communication to sponsors, management, and peers regarding project status and milestones achieved.
• Work with the training provider to ensure coordination and execution of relevant Supply Chain training to personnel located onshore and offshore.
• Assist with the activities required to amalgamate legacy Contracts/ Outline Agreements into a common standard to support EMS and ensure electronic billing and contract rate validation is delivered to meet the KPI targets
• Assist with delivery of Supply Chain reporting and metrics utilising the new technology and tools available
• Assist in data migration, master data management and cutover checklist activities
• Post deployment on-site support
Critical Skills, Qualifications, Experience, etc.:
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or extensively proven and successful Supply Chain Management track record
• Strong understanding of Supply Chain and processes and key interfaces
• Good working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems, SAP and Maximo and peripheral systems e.g., Ariba, Basware, Sphera
• Written and verbal communication skills, and ability to interact effectively both internally and external to the organisation
• Knowledge of contract creation and management
• Good working knowledge of MS Office programs
• An excellent knowledge of Procurement/R2P processes and procedures
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Interpersonal skills that result in teamwork, influence, trust and strong relationships
• Ability to deliver training either on-site or remotely
• Accuracy, attention to detail and, an ability and desire to work to tight deadlines
• Be proactive, use initiative, self-driven and result orientated
• Strong communication, presentation, networking, collaboration, and well-developed team working skills, with an ability to interface with both internal and external clients at all levels
• Awareness of Company HSEQ policies and Business Management System (BMS)
• Awareness of values and business principles
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.