Do you have instrumentation, control and electrical engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Hull?
As an Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Engineer, you will provide subject matter expertise and independent assurance in support of safe and reliable operations, growth projects and new technology development. Responsibilities:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Provide solutions to complex control problems, engineering assurance, and field support in service of the safe and reliable operation of assets
- Provide independent functional safety support, including functional safety assessment, SIL verification, functional safety lifecycle management advice and subject matter expertise for SIS and non-SIS protections
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for process control improvements
- Deliver complex control and trip system designs and instrumentation and control specifications to improve asset performance
- Conduct peer reviews to ensure robust implementation of control applications and strategies
- Support delivery of business improvement Roadmaps and provide data analysis to support control strategies and provide operational and process safety insights.
- Candidates will ideally hold a Degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Chemical, instrumentation or electronic engineering, or equivalent qualification.
- Extensive experience of control for continuous manufacturing process plants, preferably within the Speciality Chemicals Acetyls or Petrochemicals industries
- Expertise in design, commissioning, tuning, troubleshooting and maintenance of process control systems, including complex regulatory process control
- Ability to optimise manufacturing plants through an understanding of the process technology and application of process control strategy
- Understanding of the key variables and constraints that impact safe and reliable operations.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.