EfP Valve Coordinator
- Coordinate work related to selection and specification of valves in Engineering.
- Facilitate communication between technical teams, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Identify technical problems or obstacles and work with disciplines to find solutions.
- Ensure that information in engineering registers is accurate and up to date, and follow-up missing information.
- Ensure timely delivery of valves and critical documentation.
- Technical liaison with suppliers, customers, and other technical disciplines.
- Prepare technical progress reports and presentations for management and stakeholders.
- Minimum BSc in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Familiar with NORSOK and Norwegian acts and regulations
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Multidisciplinary understanding
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advise and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing•
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.