NES Fircroft are delighted to be partnering with a major oil and gas operator who are looking for an I&E Engineer to work on one of their key projects in Corleto Perticara, Italy. You will be working on a major project. The position will be on a 1 year contract with excellent opportunities for renewal or extension. The schedule will be Mon – Fri. In return the individual will be provided with an attractive rate.
Requirements and scope of work:
- Verification of design compliance: Ensure that designs comply with required specifications, safety regulations and technical standards.
- Problem solving: Identify and resolve any anomalies or defects in electrical projects and systems.
- Documentation and reporting: Create detailed documentation of the checks to be carried out, including test reports and compliance analyses.
- Collaboration with design teams, to fully understand the specifications and ensure correct implementation of the design solutions.
- Checking electrical components: Inspect the integrity and functionality of all electrical components arriving on site.
- Testing and safety analysis: Conduct tests to ensure that electrical systems are safe and capable of handling expected loads without risk.
- Professional experience: at least 5 years of experience in the field of electrical design in the tertiary and industrial sectors.
- Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of the main types of electrical systems used in industrial plants, in particular EMS/PMS/LS (electrical management system/power management) systems
- Knowledge of Italian legislation on electrical distribution systems
- Knowledge of the UNI EN CEI reference standards for the above systems
- Knowledge of the ATEX directive
- Knowledge of atmospheric discharge protection systems.
- Ability to interpret technical specifications, equipment datasheets, functional diagrams in use in the electrical sector
- Drafting of electrical functional diagrams
- Drafting of plant executive documents
- Knowledge of HVAC distribution systems in the industrial sector
- Mastery of written and spoken English
- Use of the Office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.) and AUTOCAD.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.