- Prepare detailed weekly activity plan for electrical commissioning activities
- Estimate the contractor supporting manpower required
- Estimate the equipment and tools required to perform the Electrical Commissioning activities
- Sign of the Pre-commissioning check sheets
- Sign of the Commissioning procedures for the electrical discipline
- Participate to the ready for start up systems walkdown
- Support operations for the start up of the utilities and process systems.
- Witness Electrical Vendor activities
- Provide proper support to vendors with .
- equipment tools and technicians
- Endorse Permit to work for electrical disciplines.
- Approve/monitor the lock out/tag out for the electrical systems
- Approve/issue the livening up notice for electrical systems and any electrical power supplied system
- Coordinate the vendors, the contractor and the operation team for the pre-commissioning/commissioning activities
- Coordinate with the operations team.
- Coordinate and monitor the punch list items solving and punch items sign off
- Ensure contractor supporting team and vendors are performing the activities according to the approved procedures and are recorded with the pre-commissioning check sheets and commissioning procedures and are provided with proper equipment and PPE
- Perform troubleshooting for electrical discipline
- Ensure proper housekeeping with the support of contractor
- Review the precommissioning and commissioning schedule for pre-commissioning and commissioning for the electrical activities
- Participate to the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up meetings
- Prepare/daily/weekly/monthly reports for pre-commissioning/commissioning for electrical discipline
Ten years of experience in electrical disciplines for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities at supervisor level in field roles in industrial projects and or operating plant as EPC contractor and or Operating company role.
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (or as minimum diploma, is supported by proper field experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.