Electrical EITA Layout DRE
- Responsible of group of EITA layout Engineers
– Follow up planning and progress.
- Design in 3D model using AVEVA E3D
- Modelling of cable ladders/tray, offline instruments, lighting fixtures, socket, push buttons, junction boxes, cabinets, F&G detectors, telecom field equipment and EITA central and local equipment room etc.
- Modelling of brackets and support systems
- Attend 3D discipline review meetings and resolve clashes in 3D model.
- E3D Draft production of EIT Drawings
- Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 4 years’ relevant background
- Ex course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from EIT layout design in green field projects
- Experience with lead roll for EITA layout team
- Experience and deep knowledge of EIT layout design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with 3D tool AVEVA E3D
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English - Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- A natural team player but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.