Are you looking for a new role within electrical engineering?
This company active in engineering, design, and installation of offshore oil & gas production facilities on FPSO’s
. located in the Rotterdam
region (the Netherlands) is currently looking for a Process
engineer with FPSO Experience.
This company is looking for an experienced electrical engineer who would ideally be available in short term.
Your responsibilities - electrical engineer:
- As an Electrical Engineer, you ensure assigned engineering activities are executed with a high degree of understanding of Electrical power generation/distribution systems and electrical equipment.
- The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the selection of methods and procedures, performance of the work, and optimization of the design within the scope of the project specifications.
- You ensure the design and installation of equipment is in compliance with international codes, Company specifications, and industry standards and regulations.
- You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package.
- The Electrical Engineer must work with Engineers and Designers both within and outside the discipline to produce quality work and safeguard the Company’s interests.
Skills & experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- 8 plus years with relevant offshore electrical engineering experience.
- Package handling experience is a strong plus
- Previous work experience as an electrical or mechanical package engineer
- You are experienced in reviews of tender documents
- Excellent technical know-how and overview throughout discipline.
- Ideally you are available in short-term
- FPSO experience is an asset
You will be working for a global player with over 5000 employees worldwide in the Rotterdam region.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.