Electrical Project Manager (OFCI) – Commercial Construction – Data Centre Project
This role represents a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Project Manager (OFCI) to secure their next permanent role. Our client is a well-established commercial construction company based in Dublin with this project being based in Sweden. They have enjoyed continued growth for many years. As a result, this company has an urgent requirement for an experienced Electrical Project Manager (OFCI) to join their team on a full-time basis to work on a live data centre project. Responsibilities:
Skills / Requirements:
- Strong understanding of Design specifications and drawings to plan the scope of project works.
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with project specifications
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, OFCI Vendors and other relevant Stakeholders
- Ensure all vendors equipment is fully coordinated with the construction requirements.
- Provide support in relation to Engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders
- Liaise with design department and client to resolve issues as they arise on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure client security and confidentiality is always maintained
- Resolve contract disputes and provide oversight, guidance, and technical expertise day-to-day
- Arrange material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience working with a M&E Contractor
- Qualified Electrical Engineer
- Strong experience in negotiation, problem solving, leadership and decision-making skills
- Proficient in the use of systems software related to Engineering functions
- Experience working on large scale projects is essential
For more information, please call Fraser Canobie on +44 20 3307 9007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opportunity to work with a growing Market Leader
- Working on large scale data centre projects
- Collaborative team working environments
- Clear career progression and development pathways
- Competitive salary packages
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.