Electrical Senior Engineer
- Electrical solutions and requirements for Feed phase project
- Develop electrical philosophies & solutions to the required level
- Develop strategy, philosophy and design measurement solutions
- Develop technical specifications and prepare relevant documentation for ITT preparation
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews for instrument discipline
- Bachelor or Master degree Power Engineering
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical system engineering in offshore or onshore projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical and mechanical package design activities and responsibilities from green field and modification projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English - Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.