NES Advantage is a specialized in-house recruitment partner to Aker Solutions. Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Aker Solutions’ New Build segment delivers oil & gas and renewables offshore developments and fabrication products, mainly focused on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and selective international markets. The segment is responsible for large EPCI projects, both within oil and gas and renewables, including business development and project execution, typically large topsides including fixed or floating substructures, onshore facilities, FPSOs offshore wind HVDC topside and jackets, offshore aquaculture floaters and decommissioning and recycling.
Aker Solutions is now looking for a Piping Engineer – Fabrication Isometric Drawings
with experience from onshore or offshore projects. The project is lead from Stord
. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Design verification for production of fabrication isometric drawings.
- Production of fabrication isometric drawings in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Ensure that the Building method is implemented in the Piping Fabrication Engineering.
- Check that Construction Friendly Design is taken care of in the 3D-model.
- Quality and punctuality of own deliveries based on plans and procedures/routines established in the project.
- Contribute to the improvement of procedures and routine in iso group.
- As-built updating of drawings and models if applicable.
- Verify interface against all disciplines.
- Contribute with continual improvements work.
More reasons to work with us:
- Good knowledge of process plant and understand the equipment.
- Bachelor’s or technical degree. Experience from Construction can compensate for lack of degree.
- Good knowledge of material, requirements and restrictions that apply in discipline governing documentation (NORSOK, ASME etc.).
- Good knowledge of MIPS.
- Mastering the 3D CAD tools.
- Good knowledge of basic computing.
- Experience of design, drawing production and checking of drawings to offshore and onshore projects.
- Experience from construction phase as site engineer.
- Active and solution oriented.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language.
For more information about the position, please contact:
- NES Advantage is the only company that has frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments.
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector.
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits that include pension schemes and insurance.
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals.
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered.
Ian Pedersen| Team Lead | NES Advantage Solutions AS | Ian.Pedersen@nesfircroft.com
If this appeals to you, please submit your application via our website as we will not process applications received via email. Applications will be evaluated continuously. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.