NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our valued client is seeking an Electrical Engineer in Calgary, AB. Candidates must be local to the surrounding area or willing to relocate.
• Generating electronics documentation out of Altium Designer software or other tools, including bill of materials.
• Adding electronics components to Altium Designer library on demand.
• Taking care of documentation transfer between CAD (Altium) and PLM (Windchill)
• Generating or updating wiring diagrams
• Supporting engineering change requests or supplier queries. This includes finding alternative components and potential qualification.
• Supporting obsolescence management activities.
• Supporting hardware engineering design activities
• Hardware engineer with at least 1 year experience
• Bachelor or Master’s degree
• Familiar with electronics components and datasheet
• Familiar with Altium designer
• Familiar with electronics documentation
• Familiar with developments in hardware engineering (nice to have)
• Fluent English, also in writing.
Work Schedule: M-F 40 hours per week
Estimated Start Date: October 9, 2023
End/Renewal Date: December 29, 2023 (strong possibility of extension) **
Apply here or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.