The Process Quality Engineer will work with Quality leader and Shop leader of Shop to make sure that all company standard processes and procedures are correctly applied. HeShe leads and manages all operating quality issues (qualification plan including eSQM, eNCR, eSDR, etc) and drives the Shop continuous improvement approach. Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- PQE leads and manages the technical assessment of the capability of repair sources, supported by Repair Engineer (RE), Manufacturing Engineer (ME), and MMT (in case of Special Process involved) according to qualification process described on internal procedure (GS-SO-WI-06)
- HeShe manages eSQM system to open and close all qualification process as per internal procedure (GS-SO-WI-06) including time line managing as agreed with Quality Leader (QL) and Shop Leader. Qualification plan includes also the farm-out activities.
- HeShe defines with QL the Quality Plan year over year and manages it to achieve the target
- HeShe manages eSDR and NCR system and supports all roles on the Shop in order to implement non- conformity approach on the Shop including supplier (Shop Farm-out).
- HeShe analyzes all NCR and eSDR in order to definepropose to Quality Leader (QL) an operative continuous improvement plan to better day by day process and procedure. The analysis includes not only CoQ tracking but dedicated analysis to maintain the value under the target and define action plan to optimize and prevent the cost.
- HeShe is responsible to drive and improve quality control to eliminate escaping defects
- Creating, refining, educating, and implementing standard work changing the quality culture of operators
- HeShe supports Shop to implement processes as per procedures, corrective or preventive actions coming from NCARCA or escaping defects
- HeShe Supports QL for QMS processes are established, implemented and maintained by review of internal audits (including station audit), discussions with process owners or review of the processes including suggestion of modification of existing procedure.
- HeShe Support QL on train all company personnel in the documented company policies and ensure that people are aware of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in a Quality Roles
- 5+ year of relevant experience in a Services industry
- Knowledge of the principles of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma (an asset)
- Ability to maintain partnership relation with internal and external collaborators
- Strong teamwork skills, leadership and strong priority management capacity
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Significant knowledge or experience with special processes (welding, brazing, coating, etc)
- Strong computer and systems skills including Microsoft office and PowerPoint
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.