NES Fircroft has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Engineer (Fiscal Metering) to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time engineering role is based in Sandsli.
The client's department comprises 51 engineers and technicians supporting offshore installations within fiscal- and multiphase metering. The department is divided into different teams in Bergen, Stavanger, Stjørdal and Harstad.
In this Engineer Fiscal Metering role, you can expect to:
- Deliver direct engineering support to operating assets and projects across EPN and EPI and Facilitate and follow up audits and verifications from authorities and partners
- Quality assurance measurements for reporting of produced quantities and CO2 emissions
- Contribute to efficient planning and execution of maintenance
To apply for this Engineer Fiscal Metering role, you will need a Bachelors or Masters degree in automation or a related field. You will also require:
- Experience with offshore oil and gas fiscal metering systems
- Knowledge of requirements within fiscal metered (NPD measurement regulations)
- A team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
Don't hesitate to contact our NES Fircroft team today to apply and register your interest for this contract Engineer fiscal metering position in Sandsli. We're looking forward to meeting you.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.