6 month contract
Competitive day rate on offer.
I am recruiting on behalf of a market leading Green Steel business who are looking for an Engineering Manager on an exciting project for a 6 month duration.
- Minimum 15 years industry experience, of which at least 5 years with hands-on
management of engineering contractors in demanding industrial environment
(e.g. Steel, Oil & gas, semiconductor, automotive, battery manufacturing).
- The candidate should have a master's degree in a relevant engineering
discipline such as civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical
engineering, or any other field related to the industry in which the projects are taking place.
- Fluency in English
- Track record as an engineering manager driving complex projects, managing
- Experience working on an owner’s team is a plus
- Experience working in multi-cultural environment is a plus.
- Lead the area project engineering team (internally and with external partners) in ensuring satisfactory execution of design delivery targets necessary to achieve the company’s goals for the project.
- Contribute to implementation of governance structure and design standards for your specific area across disciplines (basis of design, mill standards, decision registers, risk and opportunity registers, value engineering exercises, RFI’s, design coordination and constructability reviews, design change management), ensuring it is functioning as required for driving communication, decision-making, and fit-for-purpose design.
- Working across various other teams and functions in the business to ensure robust engineering support (internally and from external partners) for stakeholders.
- Develop the cross-disciplined team to be a world class engineering delivery team.
- Own and deliver against scope, schedule, and budget.
If you would like to know more about this market leading opportunity, please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com and I will give you a call.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.