Contract period: 01.03.2024 - 31.12.2024
Location: Sandsli. Other locations will also be possible.
- Providing support and advice, and challenging asset management on environmental management.
- Be up-to-date on environmental regulations, requirements and applicable standards.
- Support asset management in environmental permit follow up.
- Prepare authority applications and other documentation, including reporting to relevant authorities.
- Be up-to-date on operational conditions and contribute to better environmental efficiency and reaching of ambitious targets.
- Support and advise asset management on climate and environmental risk evaluations, and follow up risk as part of integrated risk management.
- Participate in environmental improvement projects.
- Participate in verifications related to environment and climate.
- A Master's Degree in a relevent subject such as Natural Sciences or Enviornmental Management.
- A Bachelor's degree will also be considered if accompanied by additional experience.
- Previous experience of working in Oil & Gas drilling and well enviornment, or of working in Sustainability or a similarly regulated enviornment.
- English and Norwegian language required.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.