Job Title: Electric Resistance Welding (ERW) Tube Forming Machine Operator
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Houston, TX
NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the energy industry. Our client is a rapidly growing company focused on manufacturing Electric Resistance Welding (ERW) tube. Our client has a permanent opportunity for a Machine Operator to be based out of Houston, TX on a full-time schedule. Responsibilities
- Responsible for line molds installation/change, able to do molds adjustment and product debugging
- Responsible for ERW line machine control and product output per specifications
- Responsible for machine daily maintenance and record
- Routing check according to checklist for equipment and product before/in/after production
- Responsible for line team of up to 5
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor time to time
- ERW tube production manufacturing experience, 3 years minimum operation of ERW tube forming machine
- Ability of maintenance to the production line equipment
- Knowledge of tube forming process and procedures, practical in mold adjustment and debug in process of forming, other skills are plus: Chamfer, swaging, drilling, etc.
- Full knowledge of tube line technical control method and safety requirements
- Able to coordinate and organize with other workmates to reach total production goals
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.