Executive Assistant/Administrator Energy Industry
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading Oil, Gas and Energy companies that have been operating in New Zealand for around 120 years. They are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/Administrator to join their Auckland team.
The role will require you to provide support to the Country Manager / CEO as well as other senior level staff at times. You will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong coordination abilities. The duties will include:
To be successful in this role, we are seeking the following:
- Managing and screening calls
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating schedules
- Making travel and meeting arrangements
- Creating correspondence
- Preparing reports and financial data
- Other admin type responsibilities such as record keeping
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
- Proficient in MS office (word, excel, power point, one note)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to lead and mentor other staff
- Ability to work autonomously with supervision, showing strong initiative
- Experience working in a similar role with senior level personnel
This is an awesome opportunity to take the next professional step in your career, gain highly sought after Oil & Gas experience or break into a world-renowned organisation.
This is an urgent requirement, so don’t delay, APPLY NOW.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.