- 1. Collaborate in the definition of project strategy for the planning and implementation of the project to meet project objectives in terms of scope, cost, schedule, quality, safety and environment.
- 2. Collaborate in the elaboration of the Project Management key documents: Project Charter, Master Development Plan (or Field Development Plan) and Project Management Plan, including subsidiary
- plans, specifically: Stakeholders Management Plan, Scope Management Plan, Human Resources Management Plan, Quality Management Plan, Permit Plan, Risk Management Plan and Procurement & Contracting Strategy Management Plan.
- 3. Support in the preparation of Project Management procedures applicable to the project in accordance with the applicable methodology and regulations.
- 4. Ensure and promote the implementation of the Project Management Plan and Procedures applicable to the project, including Best Practices and Value Improvement Practices for all disciplines involved in the project.
- 5. Coordinate interfaces between technical disciplines and support functions (including internal and external to the project) to ensure their integration in each project phase, ensuring compliance of the project standards and alignment with project objectives.
- 6. Support in the management of the project risks and opportunities to ensure the project’s target value, proposing response actions to manage them and ensuring that resources and activities are addressed into project scope, cost and schedule.
- 7. Actively support in the Stakeholders management process for the project.
- 8. For key contracts, support in the procurement and contracts administration process (preparation of bidding documents, evaluation procedures, clarification, evaluation and award)
- 9. Support the Management of Change Process, including change orders, claims and disputes, analyzing the risks generated by them, their impact in the project and ensuring that approved changes are included in the budget and in the project schedule.
- 10. Collect and analyse project information and prepare project reports, proposing preventive and / or corrective actions to achieve project objectives.
- 11. Coordinate and participate in quality planning, assurance and control activities for the project and assist in the fulfilment of the internal approval process.
- 12. Support the project or phase close-out process and collaborate in the compilation of project lessons learned.
- 13. Know and use the document management system for the project
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.