- Execute field Commissioning Activities according to the approved procedures and activities plan with the support of Contractor Team
- Piping flushing/blowing.
- Inserting/leak test (tightening of flanged connection, check the systems for leaks, measure oxygen content)
- Motor solo run (uncoupling and coupling of electrical motors)
- Pump/blowers start up and functional test
- Solid handling equipment start up and functional test
- Back Up boiler start up
- Steam blowing
- Systems inerting
- Start up of utilities packages (Instrument Air/N2/Cooling towers/Chillers)
- Chemical filling
- Lifting systems operation
- Sign off the commissioning test procedures
- Participate to the ready for start up systems walkdown
- Support operations for the start up of the utilities and process systems.
- Support the Vendors during the start up of the vendor packages
- Open for Permit to Work.
- Support the vendors, the contractor and the operation team for the commissioning activities
- Participate/support troubleshooting
- Monitor the utilities systems in operations
- Ensure proper housekeeping with the support of contractor
5 years of experience in commissioning/start up and operations of industrial facilities (i.e. refinery/fertilizer/ wastes incineration/petrochemicals) as field supervisor or operator.
Qualification: Bachelor degree in technical discipline (mechanical/chemical preferred) (or as minimum diploma, is supported by proper field experience
- Previous experience as field operator in industrial plants.
- Field experience working in hazardous handling facilities (Nitrogen/Flammables/Toxic fluid)
- Field experience in storage tanks, pumps, blowers, air coolers, solid handling equipment, boilers, instrument air and nitrogen skids, cooling tower
- Experience in piping blowing/flushing and steam blowing activities
- Experience in leak test/service test and inerting
- Understanding of PFD and P&ID
- Experience in operating with HMI interfaces (DCS/PLC)
- Experience in process/utilities systems start up and operations.
- Experience working in dangerous environments with hazard materials, high pressures and temperatures
- Experience of Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
- Experience of PTW systems
- Good English communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Basic knowledge of common computer softwares (word, excel, googlesheets)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.