ield Procurement Manager and Contracts Manager
Short-Term Contract Opportunity.
5+ years' experience working in procurement and contract management. Summary
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Possesses prior subcontract leadership experience.
- On medium to large size projects, responsible for the contract administration and field coordination duties.
- Motivated leader & a self -starter
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Develops contracting Strategy and RFP Packages for medium complex contracts, directs the RFP efforts, makes recommendation for award and negotiates the contract.
- Post-Award commercial management for the portfolio of complex services and contract Agreements assigned to self or team.
- Oversee the execution of field contracts to ensure the work is within the scope and commercial requirements including the safe execution of work, ensuring quality goals are met while completing the work in a timely manner.
- Analyzes project data in a cost-effective and schedule compliant way by determining if they meet the commercial requirements and project goals.
- Manage cost to ensure adherence to project-specific budgets and forecasts
- Accountable for the integrity of records management for all assigned Agreements and ensuring all documents are available and auditable.
- Negotiate change orders and back charges for alignment with the commercial terms of the contract agreements.
- Accountable to ensure appropriate approval authorities are obtained prior to executing commitments.
- Responsible for the turnover and closeout of all contracts assigned to self or team.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.