NES Fircroft are currently looking for a Flow Assurance Engineer to join an Energy industry giant working on a flag ship Oil & Gas project.
The project which will be for a site in the Middle East aims to boost Gas production on an operational field to meet the increasing demand for Electricity supply
The Flow Assurance Engineering role will join the project in FEED phase. The role will be based from FEED design contractor offices in UK.
Role will be contract based for a long term duration, it will offer a strong day rate which is negotiable depending on suitability and experience.
To be considered for this role, candidate must have existing right to work in the UK. Role overview
- During the FEED and EPSCC Phase, the service holder is in charge to:
- The service holder is responsible for the scope definition and implementation of all Flow Assurance (FA) studies
- required throughout the project. The objective of these studies is to ensure an effective delivery of hydrocarbons
- from the wells to the CPF, and injection water from CPF to the wellpads, under the range of operating conditions
- required throughout the field life.
- The service holder main missions are then the identification, the definition of scope of work, the implementation,
- follow-up and control of Flow Assurance (FA) studies, the analysis of their results, the issue/validation of
- recommendations for the design of facilities and the control of design (FEED / Detailed Engineering) performed by
- Contractors, in compliance with Project Specifications and Procedures, client General Specifications, discipline
- requirements and international codes, with the objective to reduce costs without impacting the schedule or the
- required level of quality and safety.
- The service holder shall also interface with other elements of the project on all engineering and constructability
- The service holder will be supported by clientHQ Flow Assurance department expertise
- To adopt & demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE requirements
- To provide a strong HSSE leadership and to define and ensure the effective implementation of the Project HSSE policy
Qualifications & Experience Required
- and commitment, by providing all necessary resources
- To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and
- to promote and enforce the Corporate Anti-Corruption Program within the project team
- Organization: To co-ordinate all the activities of the civil and structure engineering team by informing, supporting and
- directing personnel in their roles, responsibilities and objectives.
- Ensure compliance of the engineering with approved SOR and corporate standards
- Supervise the flow assurance studies: review the results and simulations works, and issue or validate recommendations
- for input in the design of facilities as a result of Flow Assurance studies performed, considering risks and uncertainties
- associated; review and comment the flow assurances deliverables.
- Liaise with other engineering disciplines (safety, piping, rotating, vessels…) and other entities such as Site Safety, QA,
- Construction, Operations & Commissioning project personnel with regard to process matters
- Attend HAZOP studies and follow-up response
- Coordinate and interface with the various project teams involved (Reservoir, Drilling / Completions, Process, Pipelines,
- Interfaces, Commissioning, Operations) to ensure that the Flow Assurance specifications are implemented correctly
- (review/comment key engineering documents issued by packages, manage identified interfaces, etc.
- Participate in the preparation and development of the Project Operating Philosophy and Procedures and to identify the
- corresponding Flow Assurance constraints requiring analysis and resolution.
- To ensure that interfaces with all other concerned packages and parties are handled correctly
- To gather ‘lessons learnt’ and provide feedback to other client entities as required
- Education: Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience: >10 years in same or equivalent position
- Languages: English
- Advanced expertise is required:
- Flow process in oil & gas project/industry specially for onshore fields.
- In project at all life-cycle stages of project development (FEED, Basic and Detailed Engineering, etc)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.