- Demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regards to HSE
- Implement HSE requirements within the Project Engineering area.
- Supervise and coordinate the safety engineering related activities performed by the EPSCC Contractor.
- Provide support and expertise and contribution with regards to his discipline.
- Provide support to challenge and support the Contractor in the value engineering exercise.
- Promote alternatives design to optimize cost, work, and schedule.
- Timely review and comment engineering documents and consolidate comments related to
- Electrical deliverables: liaise with other engineering specialist(s), and entity (Operations, HSE,) as required.
- Ensure that the engineering activities related to safety matters are performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, FPSO Key Requirements with required level of quality, high HSE standards, within the agreed time schedule and cost;
- Prepare the deviation requests to FPSO Key Requirements, follow up the instruction by Client Head Office experts to ensure timely answer.
- Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach.
- Conduct studies leading to technical decision making and issue recommendation to Project Management.
- Liaise with Head office to get expertise when required in specific electrical subjects; Assist the Procurement activities.
- Assist the Commissioning and Operations in the preparation of their activities.
- Support preparation and participate in Project technical reviews, provide answers and ensure timely implementation of the findings in his discipline.
- Ensure proper reporting, highlighting critical issues to the Engineering Manager and proposing remedial action.
- Confirmed Expertise in Engineering activities in Oil & Gas projects.
- Rigorous and solution orientated expertise to task completion
- Organization, communication, leadership, and transverse coordination expertise for task completion
- Languages of the service: English mandatory, French is a +
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.