Job DescriptionGroup HSE & Sustainability Manager- Chemical Manufacturing- North-West- Circa £90k plus Company Car Allowance/ Comprehensive benefits
NES are delighted to be partnering with a unique, employee owned speciality chemical manufacturer, who as part of their continued drive to improve standards across the group, are looking to appoint a Global Head of HSE & Sustainability, in a completely new position for the business, to oversee all 6 manufacturing sites across the globe.
With the business striving for world-class performance and to continue their vision for sustainability, this is a “hands-on” position of significant responsibility in ensuring these goals are realised, spearheading the HSE Operation and devising company strategy, leading continuous improvement programmes, to ensure the risks are reduced to “as low as reasonably practicable”.
As such, you will be an experienced, senior leader in the field of HSE, who has operated at group level previously, driving standards across multiple sites, with extensive knowledge of Process safety management, occupational safety and COSHH, on high-hazard manufacturing sites, ideally with an existing practical knowledge of COMAH operations.
In return, you will join a highly profitable and rapidly growing business, who are looking to grow through acquisition on a global scale, where the employees remain at the heart of everything they do.
- Ideally degree qualified in Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry
- Extensive HSE experience in a chemical/ process manufacturing environment with minimum 5 years at a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and driving HSE strategy across multiple sites.
- Exceptional leadership & inter-personal skills, able to inspire and influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to achieve goals
- Track-record of delivering an improved Process Safety culture.
- Market leading Salary
- Company car benefit
- Generous Pension
- Excellent Bonus potential
- Private Healthcare
- Company dividend benefit