Job DescriptionOur client, a top 10 pharmaceutical company, are searching for a Medical Affairs Director to focus on Nutrition. They need someone with prior experience to healthcare products, OTC and also nutritional products that can support other diseases including allergies.
They need someone who is passionate about the industry and has hands on experience in the sector. It is important to work closely with KOL, Experts and different associations to obtain the best practice to create the strategy.
- Work closely with KOL and Associations
- Previous experience working with MSLs to make sure the best information is being given to the market.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to get the most up to date information including RWE studies.
- Work in partnership with HCPs and patients to better understand what could be better.
- Understand the product life cycle and push boundaries to market.
- Have a good grasp of the overall commercial strategy.
- Medical Degree
- 7+ Years in a Medical Affairs role
- European level minimum
- English Fluent