IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST APPLY VIA THIS AKER SOLUTIONS-HOSTED JOB POSTING:
(Please copy and paste this link in your browser) Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
We are specialists in managing large projects from feasibility studies and conceptual engineering, through FEED and detailed engineering.
Engineering is executing major projects across the globe in both oil and gas and renewables sectors. This includes Norway’s ground-breaking Brevik carbon capture project, as well as Northern Lights, the world’s first CO₂ storage facility on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. Furthermore, we are developing the design and delivery methods for offshore floating wind and future hydrogen and ammonia projects.
As part of a strategic alliance, we are also working on a large digitalization project, whilst pioneering new digital solutions to make operations safer and more efficient.
We are now looking for a Group Lead - Pipe Stress
who wants to join our team in Fornebu. What will you be doing?
We think you should have:
- Lead the pipe stress group in the Piping & Layout Discipline in projects
- Perform stress analysis/calculations and issue loads for pipe support design
- Evaluate piping systems and liaise with other trades within the piping discipline
- Interact with other disciplines, clients and suppliers to resolve piping system issues
- Produce drawings and other documents according to project requirements
More reasons to work with us:
- Good general knowledge in design of piping systems and pipe supports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of ASME B31.3.
- Knowledge of governing regulations, standards and recommended practices, such as NORSOK L-001, L-002, L-003 and L-004
- Experience with the multitude of load cases that might apply to piping systems
- The handling of flange leakage issues and ability to perform fatigue analysis of piping.
- Experience with Caesar II
- Good working knowledge within computer technology
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects ranging from oil and gas, renewables (carbon capture, hydrogen, and offshore wind) to aqua culture
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to welfare club with free gym facilities, sports equipment hire and cabins for rent in the mountains and by the sea
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days per week
Interested? Contact us. Questions regarding the recuitment process can be addressed to: Rolf Erik Smith, Senior Recruiter, NES Advantage Solutions, email email@example.com
Questions regarding technical matters can be addressed to:
Milly Svenheim, Senior Manager, Aker Solutions, email firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be evaluated continuously, so no need to wait until the deadline to apply. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
Semac background checks are performed on all final candidates. Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more. This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries. IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST APPLY VIA THIS AKER SOLUTIONS-HOSTED JOB POSTING:
(Please copy and paste this link in your browser)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.