As the Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP), you add value to the business and project leadership team on human resources related issues to ensure that the client can achieve competitive advantage through its Human Capital Strategy. You are the line manager’s day-to-day Single Point of Contact for all Human Resources related matters, ensuring a strong focus on its Values as well as a long(er) term Human Capital view.
The HRBP leads change management initiatives compliant with (local and global) law & legislation and aligned with the tools, instruments and procedures. Ensures that there is alignment between people management strategies and the existing business’s policies and procedures, updating each as required.
You are also the local partner for HR expertise areas in the successful implementation/ execution/ monitoring of policies, processes and projects. You will participate in the development and implementation of (new) HR systems, policies, processes and programs.
In addition, you will:
- Support all HR activities for your populations by acting as HR Advisor to ensure local HR deliverable meeting the objectives.
- Engage with main stakeholders and employees to understand and contribute to the development of business objectives and plans, interpret and provide HR enablers to deliver business results and increase organizational capabilities.
- Leverage and integrate relevant expertise of various HR functions including compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, learning and organization development, HR operations and administration to achieve business results.
- Collaborate with Global HR Business Partners and local HR leadership, this role will align the HR programs and activities to the business strategy and will partner with the other HR functional areas to deliver HR programs and support
- Act as an advisor or a coach to managers and staff to increase organizational performance, improved personal/team performance, increase effective communications and improve relationships
As HR Business Partner, we expect you to have solid experience and knowledge in multiple HR disciplines. You have at least:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- At least minimum eight (8) years of relevant experience in similar roles within HR function
- Has worked within matrix organizations and structures and within a global organization.
- Experience within a project-oriented technical organization and with HR processes, incl. international mobility
Furthermore, you should have:
- Excellent communication skills, analytical thinking ability and a strong proactive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills in order to effectively execute the duties, building working relationships and engagement across all levels both in written and verbal form
- Helpful and self-oriented, have ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be discreet when dealing with confidential information and handle multiple projects
- Self motivated, be proactive beyond the call for duty, have a keen eye for details and results orientated.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.