NES Fircroft are working alongside a Major Oil & Gas Operator seeking a HR Business Partner.Location:
Perth CBD Length of contract:
6 monthsPay Rate / Level:
5 - 10 yrs experience in a similar position Start Date:
The role is within the Operations HR team looking after Operation Support and Implementation (most personnel located in Perth).
Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP) provide a key link between HR and the business.
The role is responsible for co-ordination of a full range of human resource services.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing consultation and advice on areas such as interpretation of employment agreements
- Manage issues relating to conditions of employment
- Review and update of policy and procedure
- Salary and benefits administration
- Employee relations issues
- Performance management and grievance handling (autonomous management)
- Organisational structure and restructure
- Learning and Development activities and job design and evaluation.
The incumbent will also be required to roll out Corporate HR initiatives (e.g. Performance Appraisal, Annual Remuneration Review) to key stakeholders.
If interested, please apply or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org BH ID
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.