Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a six-month remote contract? NES Fircroft is helping a collaborative company recruit an HR Project Manager, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive contract rate.
36 hour week
£62/hr inside of IR35 via an umbrella company
As a HR Project Manager, you will be responsible for defining project goals, creating a project plan, managing budgets, coordinating team members, and ensuring that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
In your first few weeks in this HR Project Manager role, you can expect to:
- Develop and manage project plans, including defining project scope, goals, deliverables, timelines, and resource requirements
- Coordinate and lead project teams, ensuring effective communication, collaboration, and task delegation
- Identify and mitigate project risks, proactively addressing any issues that may arise during project execution
- Monitor project progress, track milestones, and report on project status to senior stakeholders
- Collaborate with HR leaders and stakeholders to define project objectives, requirements, and success criteria
To succeed in this HR Project Manager role, you will need proven experience as an HR project manager, preferably in a large matrixed organisation. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of HR processes, policies, and best practices
- Experience delivering HR technology and familiarity with HRIS systems and other HR technology solutions
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to plan, organise, and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in project management tools and software, preferably SmartSheets
- Excellent MS Office skills
You'll receive an excellent contract rate in return for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please get in touch with our NES Fircroft team today to apply and register your interest for this hybrid contract HR Project Manager position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.