● 10 years HR experience in MNC, 6 years in business partnering role.
● Bachelor’s degree in HR or business discipline.
● HR certified.
● Held people management positions.
● Fluent spoken and written English.
● Experience in HR Operations – End to end employee life cycle management with ability to work effectively in a global/ regional and joint venture environment, with strong service orientation and business judgment.
● A team player who is independent, self-confident, flexible and has a self-motivated personality with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and work in a dynamic environment.
● Ability to drive innovate and do things differently and better with good problem-solving skills and willing to take initiative, ownership to deliver results.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.