- The position reports to Head of HSE Operational Safety & Crisis Management, in this context She/He will work in close collaboration with the other departments.
- The job holder will receive specific guidelines from the Head of HSE Operational Safety & Crisis Management to ensure safe implementation of both the Clients’ and regional emergency requirements on site.
- Is the focal point to prepare and coordinate safe emergency response (OSR included), as well as providing periodic reviews and controls of emergency response methodology and equipment support to site.
- Assist with managing and responding to HSE emergencies on site Key Contacts: Internal Communications: Field Operations, Drilling, Construction, RSES, RSES-D, Medics, Security team External Communications: External intervention teams, Occupational Health Consultancies, Peers in other organisations / Stakeholders.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry and professional best practices to ensure continued high level Emergency Response Preparedness.
- Maintenance and development of TEPRH Emergency Response Management System.
- Advise, clarify and assist IMT in their roles during the mobilisation of IMT and CMC.
- Follow-up of Action Plan concerning Emergency Response: incorporation of lessons learned from real training, exercises, live responses and any other relevant sources into existing plans and procedures as appropriate.
- Assistance and advice to assets, entities and projects on all relevant Emergency Response issues including the development of emergency and crisis procedures, plans, and contingency arrangements through regular Sites visits including project sites during civil works.
- Update the Emergency system in the offices and accommodation. Train Fire wardens in the accommodation.
- Training, coaching of the Emergency Response team.
- Organisation and coordination of appropriate training for the emergency response organisation: Crisis Management Cell, Incident Management Team, Advanced Command Post. Develop an annual training schedule.
- Organisation, implementation, and debriefing of exercises defined in the yearly planning (Tabletop Exercises, Medium Scale Exercises, Full Scale Exercises).
- Audits Site exercises and implement Action Plan following the Exercises.
- Development and maintenance of emergency response Cells and response facilities. This includes, IST systems, Communications and practical tools, maps, forms based on IMS system.
- Assist with ensuring the Clients’ project management system relating to fire safety is fully implemented on site.
- Assist in preparation and communicating information relating to incidents (Rex+).
- Accountable for the development and issue of Emergency Response themes, producing lessons learned and REX+.
- Accountable for providing specialist direction in Emergency Response preparation organisation/management/ supply service.
- Accountable for providing Emergency Response expertise and best practice to the teams.
- Ensure ongoing interface and liaison is maintained with key stakeholders i.e. Internal and External Response teams.
- 10 years’ experience in emergency responses and Crisis management. 5 years in oil and gas.
- Experience 4 years In IMS (Incident Management System) IMS300 qualified. 5 years in Crisis Management and communication (CMC) with GEC training qualification.
- Ability to communicate and network in a complex and multicultural organization. Initiative, reactivity.
- Trained to lead investigations of significant accidents/incidents.
- Written and oral communication in English is essential/mandatory.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.