Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our HSSEQ & Improvements department.
Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions
team in Brevik
is looking for a HSSE Coordinator
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
You will be working as HSSE Coordinator
together with other colleagues in the Brevik project,
your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Take an active part in daily HSSE meetings
- Ensure HSE coordination is performed and attend Company weekly SHA coordination
- Perform HSSE inspection on the Construction Site
- Adhere to and comply with all Heidelberg & Brevik CCS EPC Project
- Perform HSSE activities for construction including HSSE plan and SJA
- Be aware of Rest-Risk Register in Interaxo
- Be proactive and take action on risk reducing activities
- Be regularly out on site for follow up activity on site
- Follow-up of Subcontracts HSSE requirements
- Support Subcontractors HSE-management
- Proactive notification of potential changes to scope of work regarding HSE issues
- Be upfront and alert for any changes and take part in investigations when needed
- Technical background, relevant work experience may supersede educational requirements
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge and competence within the Construction area
- Greenfield and Brownfield experience onshore
- Understanding of the construction site works and QHSSE rules
- Knowledge of the Construction Client Regulations (Byggherreforskriften) and its demands
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- HSSE and quality orientated
- Fluent in English, good Norwegian
Brevik Contract duration:
March 2025 with option for extension More reasons to work with us:
Only applications received online will be considered, not via email. For further information about the position please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Margareth Back, Senior Advisor, NES Advantage, firstname.lastname@example.org NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.