Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our Subsea department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions Subsea
in Fornebu is looking for a HSSE Lead. What will you be doing?
You will be working as HSSE Lead
together with other colleagues in Jansz EPC
your responsibility includes but not limited to the following:
We think you should have some of the following:
- Take an active role to ensure that the Aker Solutions global HSSE functional agenda is implemented in the project
- Liaise with the Project HSSE manager and HSSE function management
- Facilitate the HSSE risk management for the completion managers scope of work
- Facilitate the ALARP process within area of responsibility
- Facilitate close out of the HSSE Follow-up System as part of the Product Assurance Register as defined in applicable execution model
- Communicate and share HSSE-performance, messages and lessons learned to stakeholders within area of responsibility
- Secure efficient working interfaces and active dialogue with Client representatives
- Be continuously updated on the project main status and challenges, and act in interest of the overall project best development
- Specifically support the SIT & Completion team in the following areas:
1. Preparation and review of test procedures from an HSE angle o Planning of SIT activities outside at heights during wintertime o Execution of EFAT & SIT SAFOP for test procedures.
2. Attend SIT testing and ensure that project and SIT requirements are followed.
3. Coordination and control of SIT visitors, experts etc around test site.
4. Liaise with Client HSE rep
- Support site HSSE execution team (Egersund) on the project as required
- HSSE strategy and objectives influencing stakeholders to meet the highest level of HSSE performance
- Conduct verification activities of HSSE performance including HSSE walks/inspections, reviews, task assurance, within the Completion scope of work
- Minimum Bachelor of Science/ Social Science. Relevant work experience may supersede educational requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within HSSE, technical safety or risk positions in a similar industry
- Knowledge and competence within the area of risk management and HSSE
- Excellent knowledge and experience with HSSE management systems and processes
- Experience in running large risk assessment workshop using different risk assessment methods
- The ability to work systematic in following up and closing actions from identified risk assessment
- Experience from working with completion processes in projects
- Knowledge of verification activities, auditing, readiness reviews and investigation techniques
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry is advantageous
- Capacity to work individually/self-driven, but also enjoy working closely in multi-functional teams
- Ability to work in multiple tasks and balance simultaneous deadlines
- Experience in performing large and complex risk assessment using methods
- Fluent in English and Norwegian (written and oral)
Fornebu, with frequent travel to Egersund Contract duration:
July 2024 with option for extension More reasons to work with us:
Only applications received online will be considered, not via email. For further information about the position please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
Margareth Back, Senior Advisor, NES Advantage, Margareth.firstname.lastname@example.org NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.