Seize this opportunity with a world leading Energy company as a HV Engineer to provide expertise and technical support of High Voltage equipment. You will be an experienced and qualified Electrical/Mechanical Engineer for HV Substation Equipment: with background in the Utility, Transmission, Renewables or EPC sector. You will be in daily contact with the clients customers and engineering units in different factories around the globe. Sporadic traveling will be required.
You will be familiar with block diagrams and electrical schematics, combined with having in-depth knowledge of electrical power system design, including specification of High Voltage equipment systems. Other experience on technical approval of products will be meritorious. It goes without saying, you will represent our client to their prestigious customers and you’ll help deliver improvements across the product life cycle. Taking the lead on exciting challenges within an innovative and inspiring environment in close collaboration with others. You will have the full oversight as far as the client is concerned as a trusted Engineer who drives quality standards.
• Providing Technical Support of High Voltage (66KV-400KV) AIS and GIS equipment.
• Close liaison with wider teams plus sub suppliers, Focus Feeder Factories to deliver contracts on time and to the agreed specification.
• Establishing and driving compliance plans for existing and new products through customer registration and standards agencies (ENA, NGTR etc.)
• Adhering to systems and procedures ensuring products comply.
• Taking financial accountability and ownership over client engineering projects and those contributed to by internal suppliers and stakeholders. • Living for the clients core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• HND or Bachelors degree in electrical engineering.
• A similar technical background ideally within High Voltage substation, Utility, Transmission or Renewables or a similar field.
• Fluent communication- and strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers
• You enjoy working in diverse and multicultural teams and are interested to share your experiences and knowledge with your colleagues and gain value from their input • A flexible team player with leadership skills who enjoys problem solving and works in an efficient, structured way
• Fluently communicating in English to interact with various stakeholders.
(Any further language is beneficial)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.