We are currently looking for an experienced HVAC & Building Systems Engineer to work on a oil & Gas FPSO project at our Clients headquarters in Paris.
The suitable candidate must have 10+ years of experience design of HVAC system for industrial buildings in oil & gas environments and be fluent in English. They will be responsible for the following functions within the engineering building team:
- Design of HVAC system for industrial buildings in oil & gas environment
- Preliminary design : heat load calculation, equipment sizing, ducting
- HVAC specification and equipment specification writing
- Interface definition with F&G system
- Attendance to 3D reviews
- Detailed design from Subcontractor review and follow- English is essential.
Start date : ASAP
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.