NES Fircroft has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative HVAC Engineer to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time engineering role is based in Harstad.
As an HVAC Engineer, you will be responsible for the system design philosophy and design basis for HVAC systems, with respect to functional requirements, control philosophy and operational philosophy.
To give you an idea of how this HVAC Engineer role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Coordinate and follow up on the HVAC system design and the area design
- Calculate air flow rate based on ventilation requirement and heat emissions
- Selection of HVac equipment with regards to capacity and feasibility
- Make technical enquiries for HvAC equipment and bulk package
- Ensure coordination of the design with other disciplines
To apply for this HVAC Engineer role, you will need a Master's or Bachelor's degree and at least 1-3 years of working experience in HvAC System design or HVac PRE in the oil & gas industry, - preferred from the Norwegian Continental Shelf. You will also require the following:
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as the ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- A high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
- PDMS/E3D and offshore survey experience (an advantage)
We'd love you to apply for this contract HVAC Engineer position in Harstad, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact NES Fircroft today.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.