Do you have HVAC/Senior Engineer Area experience, and are you seeking a new job in Asker? NES Fircroft is helping a company in the engineering sector find an HVAC/Senior Engineer Area.
As a HVAC/Senior Engineer Area, you will be responsible for HVac area engineering in the HvAC module in E3D. You will also look for optimal solutions for duct routing and locating equipment.
In this HVAC/Senior Engineer Area role, you can expect to:
- Find optimal solutions for duct routing and locating equipment
- Collaborate with HvAC system engineering to optimise the design
- Coordinate towards other disciplines, especially in the 3D model
- Provide support to fabrication during installation
To apply for this HVAC/Senior Engineer Area role, you will need a Bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience in HVacac area design. You will also require the following:
- Experience within area design of both ventilation and sanitary systems
- Experience with E3D HvAC area module is required
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly, as well as the ability to work in a team
- Multidiscipline understanding
If this contract HVAC/Senior Engineer Area job in Asker motivates and inspires you, please contact NES Fircroft today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.