Position: Industry Solutions ExecutiveLocation: Working from HomeBenefits: Competitive Salary + Pension, UK benefits. Profile:
Key opportunity to working within a software solutions team across the UK and Europe, driving success with current and new customers and clients across transmission and distribution utilities.
You will be involved in showcasing a leading software in asset management, liaising with decision-makers to understand their requirements and determine the correct solutions through organisation, planning and presentation of relevant software and showcase value and benefits as well as, cross functionality to customers. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work autonomously to prepare for customer identification and solutions demonstrating.
- Represent the business at events and conferences ensuring the business solutions and services are exposed to future customers.
- Liaise across teams, to ensure trusted and accurate results can be provided to the customers.
- Advise customers on use of software, including benefits, features, and value to their businesses.
- Support proposals through reviews, collaborating amongst teams to ensure best value added for customers, exceeding expectations, and the main key resource to assist them in preparation and execution of software solutions.
- 10+ Years in utilities asset management for transmission and distribution, sector experience in electric, water, gas, or generation.
- Management and operational experience in energy sector.
- Ability to influence stakeholders, build relationships and drive the industry forwards on advisory levels.
- Experience and understating of asset management software’s.
- Communication in both written and spoken English, as well as confidence to present to a variety of senior levels and future stakeholders.
- Additional language skills are a benefit.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in market fluctuations and strategic in manoeuvres across the account.
- Flexibility to visit customers and clients across the UK and Europe.
- Innovative, solutions, and future focussed individual.
NES Fircroft are currently working on behalf of a global power technology business which have a presence in almost 100 countries. Leading innovation for over a century, they partake in offering products, solutions, and services within the energy industry. Helping their customers, improve efficiency, optimize resources, and reduce emissions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.