NES Fircroft are working with a major oil and gas client who is looking to add an Installation Integrity Engineer - Structures to join their team. This full-time installation integrity engineering role is based in Norwich. You will contribute to the management of the integrity of topside structures, including ownership of written schemes of examination, inspection regimes, inspection methodology, defect assessments, fit for purpose assessments and repair strategies for offshore structures. You will also supervise and direct offshore inspection activities for offshore topside structures, pressure systems and pipelines. Please note that this is an offshore role working on a 2-week on 2-week off rotation. Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Supervise the implementation of inspections and ensure that all integrity threats are adequately addressed through inspection and repair
- Review the adequacy of written schemes of examination and adjust inspection plans to address the as-found condition of the equipment
- Review, update and provide clarity to inspection asset lists
- Monitor the progress of inspection performance to ensure inspection due dates are met
- Communicate progress with the Senior Inspection Engineer and advise on the need for any adjustments
- Ensure all inspection reports are reviewed for the fulfilment of scope, ensuring that the onsite, as-found condition of the asset is accurately and fully reflected
- Candidates will hold a degree in engineering with incorporated or chartered status or working towards it.
- Experience in the process and petrochemicals industry, and onshore/offshore oil and gas expertise is preferred.
- Experience in appraising existing structures
- An understanding of structural stability and robustness
- Knowledge of the performance and delivery of risk-based inspection strategy, including implementation and interpretation of inspection findings
- Familiarity with fitness for service assessment and plant inspection
- Repair planning experience and knowledge of practical remediation techniques
- A pro-active, hands-on and innovative approach to carrying out competent assessments
For more information on this role, please contact Benjamin Faye
on 07539 074140
All our current vacancies are listed on our website www.nesfircroft.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.