Instrument - Eqhub Responsible
- Responsible for Eqhub implementation and use in the company and client engineering databases.
- Coordination towards disciplines engineers using Eqhub
- Update and maintain technical data registers based on supplier documentation.
- Identify requirements and deliverables.
- Work with Eqhub including interface and mapping from engineering databases.
- Interface to other disciplines, vendors and client
- Be an active driving force for the Eqhub implementation and use
- Give guidance and instructions how to use Eqhub in the project according to our and client requirement
- Participate and arrange meetings, workshops and reviews
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of lead roles technical procurement in onshore and offshore projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of package and equipment technical procurement according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English - Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.