At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Aker Solutions’ Life Cycle segment focuses on execution of modifications & maintenance that improve operations and extends life span of energy facilities on- and offshore. The segment is also responsible for electrification projects on existing facilities as well as offshore maintenance for the renewables sector.
Aker Solutions employs approximately 11,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our instrument department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Stavanger
is looking for a Instrument Engineer
who can help us succeed. Position Responsibilities:
Skills and Levels Description:
- Follow up of Instrument Procurement Packages.
- Co-ordination with suppliers and review of documents and drawings
- Engineering inputs to job Packages
- As-builts of supplier drawings and red line mark-ups received from offshore
- Report to Discipline Lead and Engineering Manager all matters of importance
- Responsible for Quality and HSSE in own projects
- Ensure identification of changes and input to change requests
- Offshore survey - general field instrument engineering, system engineering, automation and control engineering, Fire & Gas systems engineering, layout design, cable dimensioning and calculations, field instrumentation and valves, technical procurement activities related to mechanical packages (as PRD), preparation of MTO`s and requisitions, preparation of installation job-cards, input to other disciplines, coordination and cooperation with suppliers and client
More reasons to work with us:
- Associate Degree Vocational school Bsc Msc
- Minimum 2 years experience from the oil and gas industry
- Good knowledge of offshore EIT installations and requirements
- Good experience in supplier co-ordination and follow-up
- Good experience in as-builts of tags and drawings
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Perform estimation work and plan activities
- Software Skills: Project spesific
Interested? Contact us: For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
Senior Recruiter Raphael Villalon, Email: email@example.com - Phone +47 52 97 27 99
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.