Instrument Field Engineer
- Monitor all instrument installation activities with emphasis on quality, schedule and HSE.
- Follow-up that all working environment requirements are fulfilled.
- Assist other relevant disciplines as required (electrical, telecom and automation).
- Follow-up of preservation of EIT equipment/materials during construction phase.
- Plan/ participate in audits/verifications as required.
- Monitor and spot check that contractor’s personnel are qualified in accordance with contract requirements.
- Participate in area and system punch-out. Monitor MC status in Procosys.
- Monitor completion status and hand over to commissioning.
- Establish a good and constructive relationship towards contractor and assist with field engineering/construction details as required.
- Review selected drawings and documents issued by EPCI contractor as required.
- Report deviations and highlight problem areas to construction manager.
- Assist in commissioning activities as required.
- Experience in follow-up of construction and installation activities
- Language requirements: English and Norwegian
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.