Staff Position, Dimlington NES Fircroft are happy to be working with a large oil and gas company based in Easington, Hull. They are looking to add a Instrument Technician on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to be an integral part of a multi-skilled team. Working at our clients Dimlington Gas Terminal you will be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain our range of equipment associated with the processing of hydrocarbons and supporting utilities. Ideally you will have experience of maintaining turbine control systems.
This role operates on a rotational basis of 7 days on 7 days off, 12 hour shifts. Key Accountabilities Include:
- Working within a multi-skilled Maintenance team to safely operate and maintain the Dimlington Terminal within the operational and maintenance procedures
- Maximising the plant availability in the processing of gas received from our offshore fields
- Plan and carry out preventative maintenance tasks to required standards and procedures, minimising impact on production
- Perform breakdown repairs in a timely manner
- Completion of Maximo work orders and ensure generation of new work requests to highlight plant and equipment failure
- Provide assistance for projects, working with vendors and sub-contractors as required
- Management of spares and test gases to enable testing/calibration of gas monitors
- Ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to and actively promoted at all times
- Assist in the planning and execution of shutdown workscope to minimise outage periods
- We are looking for an individual who has completed a time served trade apprenticeship
- HNC qualification in a relevant subject
- Compex certified
- Compression fittings and small bore tubing training desirable
Our client values and rewards their people, offering competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible Benefit Allowance
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Discretionary Bonus
- 23 days holiday
- Profit ‘Units’ Sharing Scheme
To apply for this position, please forward your updated CV.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.