Perform Process Controls Engineering tasks in support of Engineering Capital Projects. Primary Job/Position Responsibilities:
- Participate in safety tailgates, follow Albemarle safety work rules and procedures, maintain safety awareness.
- Design, procure, and startup Process Instrumentation systems such as Control Valves, Flow meters, Process Analyzers, Burners Control Systems, and other I/O systems.
- Participate in installation, checkout, startup, troubleshooting, and tuning of new plant process controls equipment.
- P&ID development, Control strategy, Estimating, Scheduling
- Construction Package Design, including location plans, termination drawings, installation details, scope definition, I/O lists, Instrument lists.
- Electrical specification and selection (Lighting, High, Medium, and Low Voltage Transformer, MCC, Capacitor, VFD)
- Electrical design, startup, and troubleshooting (Arc Flash remediation, Lighting, Service Feeder, Transformer, MCC, Danfoss and Allen Bradley VFD, Motor controls, ETAP model, Ground fault protection, fuse coordination, Area classification analysis)
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Physics in technically related field
- Knowledge of Excel, Approach, Access, Word, SAP
- Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of OSHA, NFPA 70E, NEC,
- Experience in Instrumentation Design in an Industrial Chemical environment
- 10 Years’ experience in Industrial Plant environment.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.