NES Fircroft jest firmą rekrutacyjną specjalizującą się w stanowiskach technicznych. 500 doświadczonych rekruterów NES wspiera Kandydatów i firmy w 28 krajach, z 45 biur w branżach: Energetyka, Budownictwo i Nieruchomości, Nafta i Gaz, Farmacja, IT, Produkcja.
Dla naszego klienta, światowego lidera w dziedzinie gazów, technologii oraz usług dla przemysłu NES prowadzi rekrutację na stanowisko: Key responsibilities:
Competencies and Profile:
- Performs design tasks for Instrumentation for petrochemical or refinery industry;
- Prepares Instrument List, Data Sheets for Instruments, Automatic Valves;
- Prepares Wiring drawings (junction box arrangement, loop drawings);
- Provides input for Layout drawing (cable trays, instruments);
- Prepares Hook-ups and Material Take-off;
- Coordinates of Package Units, interfaces to other discipline, client and vendors;
- Verification of project documentation with respect to its completeness and accordance with standards, branch regulations and contract requirements;
- Participates in inspections for instruments, valves;
- Development into Instrumentation Lead Engineer, Design Authority/TCL Expert;
- Potential mid-term development for other positions as e.g. Engineering Manager, Project Manager.
- Master's degree in Automation;
- Experience in a plant engineering company as Instrumentation engineer would be highly appreciated;
- Ability to work independently on the preparation of proposals and execution of projects for instrumentation for domestic and international projects;
- Fluent in Polish, advance English, knowledge of German or other languages would be appreciated;
- Computer skills, knowledge of applications such as MS Office, ACAD, use Smart Plant Instrumentation, SmatPlant 3D would be appreciated;
- Eager to work in a multi-cultural team, willing to travel short and long term (3-6 months) to other engineering centers and contruction sites worldwide;
- High interpersonal skills
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company,
- Work in a multicultural team,
- Trainings and opportunities to develop,
- Wide possibilities of career development,
- Attractive compensation and benefits package,
- Possibility to purchase company shares on preferential terms,
- Private healthcare and MultiSport card.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.