NES Fircroft is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our valued client is seeking an Instrumentation Technician in Lloydminster, SK. This is a 1-year contract, working Monday to Friday. Please note camp is not provided, therefore candidates must be local to the area or have accommodations.
This position is accountable to maintain Operation’s assets by delivering the LTCHO Maintenance Strategy, supporting operational integrity improvements and driving sustainment of License to Operate programs.
This mid-level position will assist Instrumentation maintenance personnel and participates in all instrumentation maintenance to maximize production safely and in compliance with all regulatory requirements and COIMS program
- Assist instrumentation maintenance employees and contractors to perform day-to-day operations activities (e.g. procedures) in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in maintaining and troubleshooting of all site-specific instrumentation equipment to optimize operations in accordance with established standards, procedures, instrumentation drawings and codes.
- Commit to Company policies, values, regulatory compliance, and the operational integrity program to lead instrumentation maintenance staff. Demonstrates through positive behaviors COIMS elements and culture. Demonstrates the ability to accept guidance and coaching, and mentor junior employees.
- Assist with all instrumentation maintenance activities associated with turnarounds, commissioning and start up projects.
- Complete all instrumentation maintenance records (e.g. work permits, and work notification close outs) and submits for accuracy and timely reporting.
- Respond to emergency situations and/or incidents in compliance with Company ERP through ICS and notifies on and off site.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certification as an instrumentation journeyman or equivalent.
- Class 5 driver’s license.
- Journeyman’s instrumentation trades certification.
- Journeyman’s trades certification.
- Minimum Journeyman certification including 5 yrs. instrumentation field experience
- Minimum 5 yrs. industry related instrumentation experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.